Powered By Blogger

Sunday 2 September 2012

ummm.... no suitable title!

I have failed. Failed again ,
but i live to try , try again ,


I have failed , failed again ,
but i love to fight back and come back again,

I am no loser ,

I never back down ,

I'm not afraid to try again,
but only to fail again,

So i try not to think to fail ,
so i try not to think to lose ,
all i think is to find a way ,
find a way to win again.

To win is my goal ,
To win is my dream ,
My dream will sure be true one day
if i keep on trying EVERYDAY.


Oh yes , i have failed ,
oh yes , i had tried,
but no , i haven't cried ,
cause i yet haven't died.

I will keep on trying,
with my full strength,
With a dream to win,
till my last breath.


I have failed. Failed again ,
but i live to try , try again.



No comments:

Post a Comment