Powered By Blogger

Friday 14 September 2012

OMG LOVE..... save me!!

Ooops ... I'm in love. AGAIN!!! can love happen twice?? This is one special page from my secret diary!!! 

Well there's a girl that makes my heart go over the top. No.. no.. i wont tell you her name. SECRET. Well people tell that a pic says 1000 words , but when i see her , i see only 3 ; I LOVE YOU!
Sometimes i feel , life without her is like a broken pencil , pointless. I just love her.Everytime i see her , i just want to hold her in my arms and never let her go because she's the girl that fills all the little dark places in my heart.





She's worth waking up for and coming to school. I fall in love with her , everytime I look into her eyes , They are so damn beautiful. When I see her , I become speechless , she takes my breath away. Thousands of stars are there in the sky , but she's the one in front of my eye,

Hope i could tell her all this . But hey wait... will a princess like that will ever look at a guy like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment