Powered By Blogger

Saturday 22 September 2012

Who?? Me??

I'm crazy. Yup , i am. I am proud of it. I am a traveler , who if gets bored , takes out his bus pass and roams the whole city. I am a guy , who when gets upset , says to himself , dude " zindigi me utaar chadaav hote rehta hai. " . Literal translation -" life has it's share of up's and downs." I am an adventurer , who treks to his maximum potential , walks into the darkest parts of the caves , who wants to jump down from the plane and do parachuting , who doesn't know swimming but still wants to scuba dive.

Frankly telling , i don't like studying nor sitting in front of the computer. Whole night studying and doing ' taka - taka -taka' on my computers keyboard!!! Not my cup of tea. That's no fun , it doesn't have that feeling what we call 'kick' in Telugu. 'KICK' is a feeling of craziness. But no , i have to study because this so called kick can't give me a future. So i create these 'kicks' for myself. I smile for everything , someone insults me , praises me , scolds me and many more cases. Why ? That's me , smile is the greatest kick for almost every situation.

I love love and love loves me . We have a great relationship. But the thing with me is , i'm very .. very ..very secretive. I never make my private life public. Sometimes i do , but not everything. No one know's completely about my life except me.

I just want to live my life to the fullest. No matter what my life is going to be , how hard it's gonna be, i just want to face it with a smile. My wish while dying would be to smile and say .... "here i come death... i'll take you to a roller coaster ride , greet me old friend."  and then die peacefully , doesn't matter if this world remembers me or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment