Powered By Blogger

Monday 11 June 2012

MAZAA 'N' MAZZA!! :p

Ah and here comes an other adventure. This was a serious one . Could have lost my life as well , But here i am writing this post in my blog. Happy to be alive in fact. 

Well my friend Anirudh had booked 2 slots for both of us for a hike and trek in Moula - ali which was conducted by GHAC( also known as Greater Hyderabad Adventure Club .... more info log on to http://meetup.ghac.in/) . But we accidently mixed up with a group of GHAC members who were undertaking caving and bouldering. We had taken our decision , trek is a bore , lets try something new and there we were ready for something more challenging. 

 We were headed by our event host Mr. Rama Raju and Mr. Srikanth. They were 12 more member apart from us such as the adrenaline junkie Rajneesh and Phrithviraj along with Anupama  ,Bhargav , Aditya ,vijay , Sharada aunty  and many more. 







We first walked along the path into the caves. It was as expected , dark and stinky but an urge of excitement got into me. We crawled through the narrowest possible caves. I spoiled my T-shirt infact about which my mom was damn angry. Later we walked into few other caves finding our way and most importantly ..... saving our heads. You can watch us in the video below. 


Later we tried pushing ourselves along the sentinel rocks which were about 60 to 70 feet high. I almost slipped doing that and was hanging in the air for about 4 minutes when suddenly my urge to live saved me. ( Also thanking rajneesh bhaiya for guiding me ) . Later , guys who couldn't push themselves up tried bouldering which wasn't very risky. We also saw Rajneesh bhaiya doing few "TOM CRUISE KIND STUFF" . 

Later we found our way back to the starting point and this adventure surprisingly lasted for more than 5 hours. I lost the track of time. My dress was all dusty, my shoe lost its grip, I was injured and tired ,  But I had fun and this was so far the most serious adventure of my life.  



No comments:

Post a Comment